Brown University Robinson Hall
Robinson Hall was the first library building on Brown University’s historic campus, completed in 1878. Designed by a team of architects and designers that included the Librarian of Congress, its panoptic plan was avant-garde for its time. RGB completed a renovation sensitive to the historic nature of the building, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The project rehabilitated two wings with code upgrades and period detailing, the construction of two new entrances, complete restoration of the exterior, and the incorporation of new faculty and graduate student offices.