RGB has responded in a flexible way to the COVID-19 pandemic and is complying with all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) protocols and executive orders by Governor Gina Raimondo to protect our staff and clients.
RGB has taken precautions announced by Governor Raimondo and has been proactive educating staff on best practices for prevention of Covid-19. Some of the most important things that are now in place at RGB:
- Educate our staff on safe and clean environments both at home and at work
- Actively encourage staff to stay home if feeling sick
- Identify potential exposure to the virus from travel as advised by the CDC and quarantine staff accordingly
- Maintain healthy business operations by minimizing the amount of people in the office as recommended by officials
- Assessed essential business functions to continue servicing our clients
RGB gathered information regarding the safest way to maintain a productive working environment and this is the plan that was implemented for four weeks since the announcement of Covid-19.
- Our offices are cleaned thoroughly and regularly in accordance with CDC protocols since the announcement of the virus spread within the state of RI.
- We have added hands-free soap dispensers inside our office. Every employee will be provided with additional hand sanitizers and disinfectant cleaners at all workstations.
- We are requiring all employees who are feeling ill to stay home
- We are monitoring and limiting travel for employees attending large public spaces or public meetings
- We are implementing at work policies for the use of face masks during working hours
RGB continues its unwavering commitment to our clients to ensure that projects continue to move forward, protecting original budgets and schedules that may have been impacted by the current health crisis. We are maximizing communication during the social distancing requirements through virtual conference meetings through software such as Zoom Video Conferencing, Webex Video Conferencing, Go To Meeting and Microsoft Teams. These technologies allow RGB to maintain a constant stream of communication if needed with clients and owners.
RGB is prioritizing safety first in all decisions for both staff and clients and will continue in such a manner throughout this pandemic. RGB will also continue its unwavering commitment to its clients ensuring they maximize project efficiency to hold true original budgets and schedules.
RGB holds fast throughout this tough time to ensure that our services remain available to any and all clients and instill a since of confidence that together we will make it through these current times.