RGB is currently providing design services for Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA) at its Pomfret, CT and Hopkinton, MA campuses. RGB completed a master plan for these sites earlier this year, and is now designing a number of projects that will significantly improve the headquarters and training facilities, including:
- Renovations to the existing training building
- Residence room improvements
- Renovations to historic mansion office building
- A new 15,000 square foot training building
- A new two level Apprentice building. The program will include classrooms, private enclosed offices, open office areas, large conference room, IT room, cafeteria, restrooms and general support spaces.
- Expansion of the Conti Building Dining facility and kitchen. Program will include modifications to the existing kitchen and dining spaces, expansion of the building for additional dining seating and new outdoor patios.